Deeply Nourish Hair Ceremony
1. Always begin with a water rinse, thoroughly saturating hair with warm water.
2. Start this ritual with a dime-sized amount of Hydrating Cream Hairbath and “spot-cleanse” areas that are coarse or oily, paying special attention to the hairline and center of scalp. Rinse.
3. Apply a quarter size amount of Hydrating Hair Masque into palms, emulsify. Distribute mid-shaft to ends of hair, working the product through with fingers. Leave in for 5-10 minutes or longer then rinse well.
4. Mist post-shower hair with Sweet Spirit Leave-In Conditioner. Do not rinse.
5. On damp hair, add 2-3 drops of Harmonic Healing Oil from mid shaft to ends to seal in moisture, add nutrients and to hydrate in preparation for heat styling.